Terms and Conditions
Please read this carefully!
By accessing this website and using our themes you agree to the following Terms and Conditions by default:
All of our themes are under GPL license.
All of our WordPress themes and plugins cater to minimum requirements of WordPress as given in this link: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ If your hosting does not meet the WordPress requirements, our themes and plugins may also not have the desired functionality and we cannot be blamed for the same.
Pricing of the theme may vary from time to time and will be charged as per actual price on the day of the purchase.Purchase of a theme is one time charge.
All our sales are final and we offer NO REFUND. We do not process refunds as they are digital goods of intangible nature. You have agreed to the terms and conditions before purchase.Kindly email us questions if you have before purchasing All Themes Package. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All coding work is done from scratch and all of our themes are coded as per WordPress coding standards (https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Coding_Standards)
Images on all of our themes are from Flickr , Pixabay, Shutterstock. However we cannot guarantee for the Copyright of these images since they come from third party sources. We sell themes and not images and their usage on our website is for demo purposes only. Any image found copyright protected should be either purchased or given due credit to the owner.
We (Company, Employees, Directors, CEO or anyone directly related to the company) are not liable for any claims, costs, demands, damages, liabilities, or expenses that may arise due to use of any of our themes or services or breach of these terms and conditions.
We are also not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages by the use of our themes, or this website or by use of our services offered.
- We don’t work during the weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. However we do reply back if the situation is very urgent.
- Also we didn’t get paid or are getting paid from your clients. So please don’t post via email or on this forum saying I have to submit a website tomorrow and its urgent and do this for us. Well we are not the ones supposed to be getting involved in all this. You can show the work in progress to your client until we respond.
- Normally our all themes are bug free however some people relate custom requirements of theirs to bugs. So things like removing the search box, placing it somewhere else, or things like having different button formats, solving css issues relating to use of a plugin are all custom requirements and not bugs into our themes. So give us your website, access to your website etc for these kinds of requests.
- Some users don’t know how to install themes, we help them in installing themes however for this we need access to your website. We never save your access nor are spammers or hackers to cause a problem in your website. You can also change your passwords later on after we help you. So telling us that we can’t give the site access as its precious like diamonds will only result in replying back to you from us that we cannot help you and can only tell you instructions via email otherwise. That’s the most then.
- Use of fancy galleries, third party plugins of security, fancy jquery sliders etc can cause conflicts in any WordPress theme with functionality and not just our themes. So its a request to use the ones which are popular and are known to cause lesser conflicts. We will help you in solving most but we can’t guarantee because there are more than 100,000 plugins and which will cause what error or conflict is unknown and no theme provider on earth can provide a theme which will work with each of the plugins.
- If you receive any error during installation of the theme then do send us access, you might be doing it wrong and we will install the theme FREE for you on your server.
- We do acknowledge the fact that the above rules might seem bad for some. But trust us we do want repeat, long time customers. We would love if you keep on purchasing our themes for your website so we go ahead and do 99% of the requests we receive.
- We do hold the right to deny support to users whose subscription expires within a week and is asking us access to newly launched themes. We also hold the right to deny support to users who misbehave, are rude, have posted negative reviews about our website elsewhere trying to blackmail us using that and for other reasons which is not healthy for any vendor to client relationship.
Does your themes work on WordPress.com?
Yes they work on Premium, Business and eCommerce Plan where they provide adding external premium themes.
Go ahead and feel free to contact us via the contact us form given on the website or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org